Zig & go culbuto
Zig & Go is dominos on steroids—a game of chain reactions, connected movements, acceleration and motion; think Rube Goldberg machine. This beautifully-designed, fast moving, wood activity set is thoroughly engaging and teaches core fundamentals of physics. An educational STEM construction toy where they learn spatial relations, cause and effect, potential energy, and momentum, all through engaging play.
Designed in Europe and made from the highest quality materials, the parts are solid wood, non-toxic paints and stains, and all meet and exceed all US and European testing standards.
The Culbuto set has 7 pieces - a great starter set or add-on for the Zig & Go enthusiast. Add all the sets together for the ultimate experience; it’s the perfect building toy for emerging engineers ages 7+.
- Ages: 7 years to adult
- Materials: Wood, metal, paper
- Designer: Jean-René Ménard
- Dimensions: 7 pieces; package is 3.8in x 9.7in x 2.2in
- Origin: Designed in France, produced in China
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations